Tuesday, July 2, 2013

all i want.

All I want is to be on vacation somewhere far away from New York City's humidity.  I want to be barefoot in a simple swingy black dress (something like this would be lovely) baking cherry clafoutis and drinking freshly brewed coffee.  I want to be half way through a novel that I find so engaging I can barely tear myself away from the book.  I want to have a stack of fashion magazines waiting to be read next to my bed.  I want to eat tomato, avocado, and burrata tartines for breakfast and lunch (recipe here).  I want to spend my mornings swimming in the sun and my late afternoons napping to the sounds of summer thundershowers.  I want to not have a schedule or plan or a list of things that have to be done.  I want to eat ice cream.  I want to be calm.  I want to be in this kitchen. 

This kitchen is perfection.  

























Image via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment