Thursday, January 31, 2013

mellow yellow.

Currently looking at mellow yellow kitchens in an effort to calm my nerves from another long and exhausting day at work.  On days like this I think a lot about quitting in order to spend my days in front of the stove (and on days like this that image looks super appealing).  I imagine if I cooked in a blue and yellow and white and wood kitchen like the below that I would always remain cool as a cucumber (how could you not when you work in a space so clean and beautiful) rather then the high stress super frazzled version of myself (which is the version I usually am).  Some day I will be less stressed and will be able to cook more.   

On a side note, I am currently working on a little project that I will discuss in the next couple of days!

























Image via Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment