Thursday, December 6, 2012

everything but the kitchen.

I've spent the last couple of weeks scouring the internet for hours and hours on end looking at what feels like the good, the bad, and the ugly of furniture, lights, and bedding.  It is a tiring task trying to uncover the piece that is exactly like what you imagine in your head.  I am a person who always has a vision.  When I am heading to a fancy event (which is maybe once every 6 months), I spend far too much time coming up with the look I am going for and then even more time trying to find that look (which never ever happens - whenever you want something it's no where to be seen like the long red skirt I am currently on the search for.)  Being me can be utterly exhausting which is probably why I find this whole process of redecorating an entire apartment utterly exhausting.  I shouldn't say I've found the whole process tiring - I've enjoyed the hours spent on Pinterest over-analyzing every room I see, it's like legally spying!  Below are a few of the looks that have caught my eye and are helping me dictate what it is that I want - a little eclectic, a little fancy, a whole lot of me.  




























All images via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment