Thursday, December 13, 2012

christmas trees.

I am currently elbow deep in butter and chocolate and leeks (but not all three together - that would be weird, I think).  I forget how much baking and cooking is required around the holidays but, it feels nice to be back in familiar territory, surrounded by my "friends" (friends being Mr. Cusinart and Mr. Kitchen Aid).  Christmas music has been on heavy rotation and it makes for nice background noise to the whirl of the mixing beaters.  I promise to be back tomorrow evening with food recipes (truffles and tarts oh my!) but until then you can look at this pretty amazing picture of a "Christmas Tree", it almost makes me want to convert from the real to the fake..almost.  (If only I could convince Tyler to let me have both a real tree and a fake tree!) 


























Image from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment