Tuesday, June 25, 2013

vacation kitchen.

If I ever own a vacation home in the woods on the edge of lake - I want a kitchen like this.  A place where the light streams in and casts shadows on my gorgeous wood floors. A room that has a sliding glass door that leads to a patio filled with wrought iron furniture that I can sit on while I drink my coffee and eat my muffin and watch the sun rise over the lake.  A counter-top large enough for me to roll out buttery crusts for stone fruit pies that I would serve to friends and family each evening after we ate a dinner of heirloom tomato salad and assorted tacos.  

I am exhausted and delusional and dreaming about next week when I will be on vacation in Maine. I am also apparently dreaming about an imaginary vacation home.  

























Image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment