Wednesday, April 3, 2013

living room lust.

We got a couch!  We got a couch!! (I am sitting on it as I type and I am still in awe of the fact that I no longer have to sit solely on the floor.)  154 days after Hurricane Sandy hit and we finally have all the makings of an apartment which is shocking because I never imagined we would ever get back to this point, which isn't to say we are done decorating.  Oh no, there is still so much left to do.  Throw pillows to be purchased (one can never have too many throw pillows), kitchen stools to be found, coffee table objects to be discovered, and photos to be hung up.  I've spent the majority of the last few days finally allowing myself to look at all my favorite living room photos that I've collected on Pinterest.  I'm currently obsessing over mismatched pillows (the Everyday I'm Hustling pillow will be purchased because it's cheeky and fun which is everything I love in life), large gold animals to live on my coffee table (does anyone know where the below deer is from?), picture frame walls, and streamlined floor lamps (black and gold is classic and beautiful).  

Oh and I'm on the hunt for the perfect agate bookends, because they are beautiful.  My work is never done.

All pictures via Pinterest.  




No comments:

Post a Comment