Wednesday, May 13, 2015

latest obsessions.


The latest obsessions.  

Pretty much anything and everything on HBO including -
          -Going Clear the documentary about Scientology is an incredibly fascinating look at a cult that disguises              itself as a religion.                            
          -John Oliver "Last Week Tonight" which is genius in the way it presents news.
          -Silicon Valley for a hilarious look at the tech industry.

Soludos espadrilles.  I am obsessed.  They are beyond comfy, utterly chic, and positively timeless. I just bought these but I am pretty sure this is just the beginning of my collection.

The quinoa bread from Arcade Bakery.  Actually pretty much anything from Arcade Bakery.  I swear I haven't shut up about this place since it opened, but I can't help it, it's that good.  And if they have chocolate almond croissants GET ONE.  See above picture if you need extra encouragement.  

This side table which makes me want to reconfigure our living room solely so I can own it.

I just finished All the Light We Cannot See and it is (thus far) the best book I've read this year.  There is a reason it won the Pulitzer. Don't let the subject discourage you (I will be the first to admit I usually shy away from WWII novels) - it is incredible.  Go and devour it this weekend.  

Gold hoops.  I've been looking to upgrade by 6 year old Forever 21 ones for about 6 years now.  I think these may be it.  Perhaps a birthday present to myself?  

AMPLE HILLS ICE CREAM.  The butter cake one is insane.  

No comments:

Post a Comment