Tuesday, January 28, 2014

big day inspiration.

I have spent an ungodly amount of time on the black hole that is known as Pinterest.  It starts innocently enough with a single click on a single picture and before you know it an hour of your life is gone and all you have to show for it is a collage of images of bedrooms, kitchens, clothing, and weddings that are all unrealistically perfect and completely unattainable for the common (wo)man.  

Despite its ability to take control of your life, it really is a useful tool, especially when you are in the process of planning a wedding and you really have no idea what it is that you want.  At least I thought I had no idea what I wanted and then I realized once I started looking at all the images I pinned that a theme had emerged. Below are some of my favorite pictures/shots/ideas that I imagine will be my jumping off point for the big day.   

As you can imagine there is a lot of gold, white, and wood.  Maybe I am super predictable.  



















All images via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment