Thursday, February 14, 2013

pink.

I stopped at Whole Foods on my way home at the request of my other half to pick up an avocado.  I watched in amazement at the number of men bewildered about which bouquet of flowers to buy.  I  watched one to many guys starring at iPhones and printed recipes trying to figure out what to buy in order to make a satisfactory meal that expressed their love (apparently lobster tails is the way to go as they were on sale or $5.99 and men were lined up at the counter).  I also saw one guy walking to the subway with a pizza from Adrienne's and a bouquet of beautiful pink tulips and thought he knew what love is (or at least what my kind of love is).

Here's hoping you are spending your evening in a way that makes you perfectly happy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment