Wednesday, November 7, 2012

new kitchen.

I have spent much of the past week dreaming about returning to the kitchen and making pots of stews and soups and braised meats.  I am dying for any and all comfort food. The kind of thing that sticks to your ribs and makes you feel warm inside and keeps that warm feeling inside hours after the meal finishes.  Sadly, I am going to have to keep dreaming since I don't see a kitchen filled with spices and fully stocked pantry in my future (at least for a little while).  While the boy and I search for our new home, I have been browsing Pinterst with abandon.  It's an odd feeling to have only a few possessions and being able to make over your whole life and start fresh.  I've always been a girl who has been drawn to color (and lots of it) but as of recent I've found myself drawn to neutrals and pop's of color.  A more streamlined and mininimalistic look - something was a 70's feel and a little bit of glamour and shine.  I know it's going to take a long while to rebuild but the first thing that will be completed will be a bright and airy kitchen space.  Below is what is inspiring me.  











































All images via Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment