Tuesday, July 17, 2012

smorgasburg eats.

My two equally food enthusiastic friends and I spent Saturday in WilliamsburgBrooklyn at Smorgasburg.  Smorgasburg is a food festival/gathering/eat until you can’t eat any more extravaganza on the water in Williamsburg.  You can pretty much get any type of food you desire – tortas, pretzels, tacos galore, doughnuts, and many types of ice cream.  I ventured there for one reason alone…Mighty Quinn’s BBQ.  I urge you to not walk but run there this weekend to go and have some.  The brisket melts in your mouth and you find yourself stuffing it in your mouth until you realize only 30 seconds passed and all you have left is sticky BBQ fingers.  Sigh, I am still dreaming about it.  I also managed to eat pork and chicken buns from Bite Me Kitchen (the coconut chicken with crushed peanuts was utterly heavenly), Passion Fruit doughnuts from Dough, and so much more.  A filling Saturday it was.  









1 - Mighty Quinn's Brisket Sandwich
2,3 - Bite Size Kitchen Red Curry Coconut Chicken and Braised Pork Belly
4 - S'more Bakery Frozen S'more with caramel 
5 - Buttermilk Channel Fried Chicken, Cheddar Waffle, and Watermelon Salad
6 - Three Little Piggies outside the Meat Hook
7 - The dog's available for adoption. Sadly I left without one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment